Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Year, New Home

So, long story short, I hadn't touched my old bloog since November, and it just felt like it was time to change over. Partially I wanted to make the change simply because the purpose of this blog has changed since I first started nattering away at Cordially Invited. At first it was just a place for random thoughts and such things, but with taking on the Soul Pancake Challenge it shifted entirely. Nothing really goes up here except for Soul Pancake responses, so I did a little makeover, added a second site, and BAM: Comfort Food for the Soul was born.

I've slipped behind in the Soul Pancake prompts, but over the next 6 months and change- up until my 23rd birthday, I'm going to do my best to get through all of Life's Big Questions and the vast majority, if not all, of the activities.

Over the next few days I'll also be tinkering with the older posts, adding in tags, and ideally doing a bit of a makeover of the current setup. But we'll see what happens!

So, without further ado, let's get this shit rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment