Friday, February 19, 2010

Death to Snuggie

If you could get rid of one invention, what would it be?
I would get rid of the snuggie. 
I know this will make me unpopular with a few people I know, but it just seems like the most ridiculous invention on the planet- along with the Doggie Snuggie. 
I’m sorry- it’s a sweater!? It’s a blanket!? Why not wear a sweater, and snuggle under a blanket? I have a dozen of each! I don’t need to buy something else. 
Not to mention, I really cannot stand the available colours and patterns. And I already get caught up enough in blankets and end up tripping when getting off the couch- now I need one that’s attached to me? 
I know, of all the inventions that anyone has ever invented, it seems a bit strange to pick the Snuggie as my invention of destruction- but seriously. I just don’t get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment