Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Best Served With Blueberries


Best Served with BlueBerries

So, among other things, I've been thinking about the ending of my 21st year and the transition into 22. I've never been a huge fan of New Years Resolutions, and yet every year on my birthday a new question or mission or reason arises.

Last year's question is old and tired, and so with a new one fast approaching, I've been rattling off ideas of what could be The Logical Next Step.

And I think I've got one.

And the best way to bring it around seems to be to fully embrace the SoulPancake life.

On March 8th, Rainn Wilson and a whole smattering of other fabulous people launched an all-out forum for Chewing On Life's Big Questions. My Mission is to retroactively go through the last 6 months worth of Challenges and Questions and to hopefully become completely up to date with postings by this time next year.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about a task like this- mostly because it's hard to stay motivated on tasks like this when School and Work are looming, and partially because most of the questions that SP poses are so philosophical in nature, and even my inner egotistical philosopher can't seem to feel entitled to splat all my opinions on such Big Questions out there on the interwebs.

At the end of the day, though, it's a new project that I can, at the very least, kick off with the sentimentality of this past year- why the hell not?


"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on eath. So, what the hell, leap." - Cynthia Heimel

No comments:

Post a Comment